Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sew-Along Day 5: Steps 25-32

We are finishing our vests today!!  Please share photos in my facebook group! Also, I would love to keep a count of how many vests are being donated for this project, so let me know either in the group or by commenting here.  Here is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/465490190211553/
 
We will be making the weights for the vests today, completing steps 25-32.  First, we need to cut weight pouches and batting.  I ended up making 14 weights.  2 of them are extras for when he grows or just in case his OT feels he needs more weight.  Mine are 2 different weights (some weights have 3 washers and some have 4), and are color-coded (red is less weight, blue is more) so it is easy to disperse the weight evenly. 



Here are my finished weights.
 
And the finished vest with weights inside!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment